2001 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Toyota Celica
- Does this model have a distributor car? and what does a tune up entail?
- where can i take my 2001 toyota celica for the master cylinder recall mine went
- The heater will not work until the RPMs are around 3,000. What is the problem?
- where does the O2 sensor connect in my 2001 toyota celica
- can a battery replacement cause engine problems?
2001 Toyota Celica Problems
The automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
2001 Toyota Celica Questions
My car has about 125,000 miles on it and it has started running a little rough and is burning quite a bit of oil. I am going to get a tune up but don't want to be taken advantage of by the mechanic...I would like to know what exactly a tune up consists of for this model. Also, what could cau...
brakes started going to the floor bleed them worked for a few miles went out again
need to be able to diconnect it in order to replace it
2001 Toyota Celica Recalls
2001 Toyota Celica Reviews
It is lovely and looks cool! All of my friends love my car because she has full racing TRD body kit. Suspension is excellent! so I can drive crazy in sharp corners ^^ Do not expect the engine would suprise you ... but I don't care.
Fun, zippy little package. The extra 40 horses in the GT-S doesn't make as much of a performance bump as does the shorter gearing of the 6-speed tranny. All in all, I'm totally happy with my GT.