2000 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Toyota Celica
- broken CV axle stub stuck in transmission how do I remove pinion down 2000gts
- how do I get the broken off cv axle stub out of my transmisswith the pinion down
- What does the code p0420 mean for you to correct or replace?
- the steering wheel and brake pedal are locked and will not function, how do Ifix
- Are my valve seals to blame?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Toyota Celica Problems
The automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
If the vehicle will not crank over, the most common problem is the starter, which tend to fail at about 100,00-125,000 miles. Sometimes it is only the starter solenoid contacts, but often the complete starter (including solenoid) needs to be replaced.
2000 Toyota Celica Questions
I already removed both CV axle not realizing that the pinion with slide downnow I have a piece of broken aw axel in my transmission how do I remove 2000 Celica GTS
didn't realize that I couldn't pull both cv axles at the same time and pinion slid down and now I can't bang out the broken stub from the axle what do I do
The first time the check engine lite came on with a code it required one of the oxygen sensors replacement. several months after that the lite started coming on and going off, after that it came on and reflected code P0420 Bank 1, since then it just stays on.
2000 Toyota Celica Recalls
2000 Toyota Celica Reviews
I loved this car when I first bought it 2 yrs used. 48,000 miles, ran great, handled great but once I hit 80,000 mi. it began burning oil, up to a qt / week. There was then a significant loss of hp and it emitted a good amount of white smoke. I have read around various websites and blogs only to find that this is a common problem up thru the 2002 models but not significant enough to warrant a r...
I've been with this car since 2004. Apart from the fact that some parts are only available from the dealer and are expensive, this car is a work horse and only needed the common oil change and one or two services in between.
I have owned my car since driving out the door from the show room, she has over 150k miles on her and still runs sweet. Most all of the part are original on the block and are almost as clean as the day they where put on. The wind flows approximately an inch off her surface and she slides and hugs the road effortlessly. The only major repairs I have had is at 130K the catalytic converter and sen...