1992 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Toyota Celica
- gridding noise from front wheel bad just before stopping
- have a 2200 16 valve engine. does the timing belt also run the water pump
- My new battery keeps dieing over night its new and the alternater is new I checked all the grounds and I can't find any thing that is staying on in the car
- Does a 1992 Toyota Celica GT 2.2l, 5 speed manual, have a pilot bearing/bushing.
- Ima tryin to find a oxygen sensor connector for my 1992 Toyota celica gt .
1992 Toyota Celica Problems
The automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
If the vehicle will not crank over, the most common problem is the starter, which tend to fail at about 100,00-125,000 miles. Sometimes it is only the starter solenoid contacts, but often the complete starter (including solenoid) needs to be replaced.
1992 Toyota Celica Questions
1992 Toyota Celica Reviews
I just bought a 1992 toyota celica gt and it needs work because it has been sitting but i was wondering if anyone new how to take the valve cover off because I cant seem to find the bolts if you know please email firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
Just recently turned over 326,500 miles on my '92 Celica ST! Replacing some hoses this week, but besides routine stuff, can't complain. Great body style, good interior, still chugging along, paid for, AND averaging 30 MPG!!!
Cool car, hard and expensive to find parts for!