2003 Toyota Camry Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Toyota Camry
- Cost to replace 2003 Camry XLE 4-cylinder exhaust system - engine to tailpipe?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD COST A TIMING CHAIN REPLACEMENT ON A 2003 TOYOTA CAMRY 4CYL.
- approximate cost of oxygen sensor replacement and installed at dealership
- Can I use an 07 "4" cylinder" engine to replace a knocked 03 "4"cylinder engine?
- have an 03 "4" cylinder Camry knocked engine.Can I replace with an 07 Camry "4"
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Toyota Camry Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
One or more motor mounts may wear out on cars with high mileage. This will put extra stress on the other mounts, and the faulty mount(s) should be replaced.
2003 Toyota Camry Questions
a/d light flashes and I can hear a loud fluttering/clicking noise under the dash
What could possibly cause the A/C of a 2003 camry not produce cold air after A/C gas filled?
I just recently filled my A/C gas and blew the filter but my car does not produce cold air and consumes more fuel.
There was a problem with the fuel hose causing leakage but the hose is now changed. What should i do?
2003 Toyota Camry Recalls
Toyota is recalling 2002–2004 Camry models with curtain shield air bags (CSA) because one or both curtain air bags may be twisted near the inflator. If this occurs, the air bag may not deploy rapidly enough when activated in a side impact collision, failing to provide intended head protection. Dealers will inspect the CSA and replace the air bag assembly if necessary.
2003 Toyota Camry Reviews
I bought the car new. I like how smoothly it rides but I have had a few problems . The door locks won't open when the switch is pushed. They will lock with the switch though. The steering wheel will make a squeaking noise at various times especially in the winter. Spent lots on maintenance (70,000 miles on the car).
Have this car for 5 years already. Never have a problem.
I bought it new and now has around 95000 miles. It runs flawless. I only had to change the thermostat over the years. Now I will have to change left passenger side lock actuator. Other than that no maintenance cost involved other than regular oil, tire and brake pad change. I enjoy driving it everyday. I changed the thermostat costing $10-$20. I will also change the lock actuator that will cost...