1993 Toyota Camry Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Toyota Camry
- Power Steering Pump and Hoses May Leak and Need Replacing
- Check Engine Light Due to Failed Oxygen Sensor Component
- Motor Mount on Passenger Side May Wear Out on Higher Mileage Vehicles
- Automatic Transmission May Not Shift Correctly at High Mileages
- "No start" Due to Pickup Coil Failure Inside Distributor
- my car will not go when put in drive but will go in reverse
- Won't Start. Has power but no noise when trying to start
- The abs lights are lite all the time and when I get to press the brake pedal my car when start rolling is like something is holding and goes very slow. Can you tell what do you think is the problem?
- My car is sluggish at times. What could cause this?
- How to do oil pan gasket.
1993 Toyota Camry Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
One or more motor mounts may wear out on cars with high mileage. This will put extra stress on the other mounts, and the faulty mount(s) should be replaced.
1993 Toyota Camry Questions
Drove yesterday was fine. Tried to start today and nothing. It does have power and even cleaned to battery posts to make sure I had enough power still nothing. Has no sound when trying to start no crank or click from cylinoid
1993 Toyota Camry Reviews
Best car I've ever owned. 226,000 and going strong.
the only problem I have ever had is the check engine light comes on when I fill up with gas. occasionally I smell gas after filling up for a few minutes then it goes away. other then that no problems at all. 208,000 miles and runs great. I'll just keep up the regular things you do as far as maintenance goes and it'll still be around for a long time!
just bought a 1993 toyota camry 4 cyl 65000 miles from the south having problems running and stalling not sure yet really only 65000 miles and having problems that sucks!!!!