1993 Toyota Camry Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Toyota Camry
- Power Steering Pump and Hoses May Leak and Need Replacing
- Check Engine Light Due to Failed Oxygen Sensor Component
- Motor Mount on Passenger Side May Wear Out on Higher Mileage Vehicles
- Automatic Transmission May Not Shift Correctly at High Mileages
- "No start" Due to Pickup Coil Failure Inside Distributor
- rear subframe cost for a 1993 toyota camry installed (average)
- Estimate for cost of replacing water pump and timing belt ?
- Check engine light, obd 1 says code 12
- If the timing belt snapped on a 1993 camry, would the start for a few seconds?
- When should I replace the timing belt on my 1993 Toyota 6 cylinder car?
1993 Toyota Camry Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
One or more motor mounts may wear out on cars with high mileage. This will put extra stress on the other mounts, and the faulty mount(s) should be replaced.
1993 Toyota Camry Questions
i thought it was a fuel issue, i replaced the fuel pump and filter. still no start. now im wondering if it's the timing belt that snapped. please help, thanks
1993 Car has only 60,000 miles of normal driving.
car has only 60,000 miles
1993 Toyota Camry Reviews
Best car I've ever owned. 226,000 and going strong.
the only problem I have ever had is the check engine light comes on when I fill up with gas. occasionally I smell gas after filling up for a few minutes then it goes away. other then that no problems at all. 208,000 miles and runs great. I'll just keep up the regular things you do as far as maintenance goes and it'll still be around for a long time!
just bought a 1993 toyota camry 4 cyl 65000 miles from the south having problems running and stalling not sure yet really only 65000 miles and having problems that sucks!!!!