1993 Toyota Camry Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Toyota Camry
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Toyota Camry Problems
One or more motor mounts may wear out on cars with high mileage. This will put extra stress on the other mounts, and the faulty mount(s) should be replaced.
At higher mileages, (125,000-150,000) the automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
1993 Toyota Camry Questions
need to change cig lighter for a power point
I have added coolant and stop leak to my air conditioner..Compressor is working but still is not cooling..Do you think the door on the air vent is not opening properly?
Just started doing it all of a sudden, when I tried to stop at a stop sign. no brake service light came on, what could the problem be? Air in the line, caused from a leak? I checked the fluid level, and it was a bit low, I topped it off and pumped the brakes; still spongy and pedal is soft.
1993 Toyota Camry Reviews
Best car I've ever owned. 226,000 and going strong.
the only problem I have ever had is the check engine light comes on when I fill up with gas. occasionally I smell gas after filling up for a few minutes then it goes away. other then that no problems at all. 208,000 miles and runs great. I'll just keep up the regular things you do as far as maintenance goes and it'll still be around for a long time!
just bought a 1993 toyota camry 4 cyl 65000 miles from the south having problems running and stalling not sure yet really only 65000 miles and having problems that sucks!!!!