2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Problems
Cars equipped with an automatic transmission might experience a hesitation when accelerating. Revised software for the on board computer is available which may correct this problem. Software revisions are commonly most helpful on newer vehicles. once the mileage builds up a worn component could cause similar problems. Whenever major transmission work in performed, the transmission software should be updated as necessary.
2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Questions
Any idea how long the batteries should last and what the warranty is?
2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Recalls
These vehicle were sold without the required load carrying captivity modification label. Dealers will mail the corrected label to vehicle owners. Owners have the option of requesting that the dealer install the label. This recall is expected to begin on May 27, 2010.
Toyota is recalling 2005–2010 Avalon; 2007–2010 Camry, 2009–2010 Corolla, Corolla Matrix, and Rav4; 2010 Highlander; 2008–2010 Sequoia; and 2007–2010 Tundra models because the sliding surface of the friction lever may become smooth during operation, which can cause condensation. This may cause the accelerator pedal to become harder to depress, slower to return, or to become stuck in a partially depressed position, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a reinforcement bar in the accelerator pedal so it will operate smoothly.