2010 Toyota Avalon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Toyota Avalon
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Toyota Avalon Recalls
These vehicle were sold without the required load carrying captivity modification label. Dealers will mail the corrected label to vehicle owners. Owners have the option of requesting that the dealer install the label. This recall is expected to begin on May 27, 2010.
Southeast Toyota is recalling 2005–2011 models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models were sold without the proper load-carrying capacity modification labels, which may cause the driver to overload the vehicle, increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.
Toyota is recalling 2005–2010 Avalon; 2007–2010 Camry, 2009–2010 Corolla, Corolla Matrix, and Rav4; 2010 Highlander; 2008–2010 Sequoia; and 2007–2010 Tundra models because the sliding surface of the friction lever may become smooth during operation, which can cause condensation. This may cause the accelerator pedal to become harder to depress, slower to return, or to become stuck in a partially depressed position, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a reinforcement bar in the accelerator pedal so it will operate smoothly.