1999 Toyota Avalon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Toyota Avalon
- Motor is locked replace it or car
- my car oil light blink and go off, i check the oil and it is within the level,
- Why is the driver's door having issues after replacing the interior door handle?
- Car won't start... Tried jumping it...just makes a ticking noise?
- I have problem with my 1999 Toyota Avalon ABS control module, how to fix the
1999 Toyota Avalon Problems
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
1999 Toyota Avalon Questions
Toyota avalon 1999 replace motor or car
Can you tell me what is wrong and what need to be done.
1999 Toyota Avalon Recalls
1999 Toyota Avalon Reviews
Recently purchased one of these with ~63k miles and it still runs very well. The interior is roomy and the engine has a nice feel and provides much better power than my Camry but still maintains decent fuel economy (about 23/24mpg).
This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. As is often said; it's the best Buick General Motors never built. My first Toyota was a 1973 Celica,which I kept til 1990,at which time I gave it to an employee that needed reliable transportation.