1996 Toyota Avalon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Toyota Avalon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Toyota Avalon Problems
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
1996 Toyota Avalon Questions
Running fine until went to start this morning (did not turn over at all). Jumped off Buick, but no results
I noticed car is being sluggish and does'nt move smoothly. i am trying to troubleshoot
The car will start fine but the car will not shift out of park.
1996 Toyota Avalon Reviews
I bought my Avalon used. It had 76,000 miles on it. It now has 257,000 miles. I love this car. Have never done anything but replace struts. I have a Lexus also and would take my Avalon over it again and again. The inside and the body is still beautiful. Wish I could buy a new one just like it!!!!
595547 klms and still going. Amazing car. Balanced, comfortable and well thought out. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Just change the fluids every 5K
Original owner of '96 Avalon.. It now has 240,000 miles on it and it still runs smooth.. I have replaced the struts at 175k miles and the power steering rack at 200k (due to road debris damage).. This is undoubtably the best car I have owned. have to replace the front cv axle now.. (very tough mileage, it has been used as a work car for 10 years).. My wife has a 2007 Lexus es350.... my Avalo...