2012 Toyota 4Runner Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Toyota 4Runner
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Toyota 4Runner Problems
2012 Toyota 4Runner Questions
The radio and lights blinked off and then back on when brakes were pressed to slow down. Going about 65 mph. Another time radio turned off when came to stop sign.
2012 Toyota 4Runner Reviews
This is specifically about the Heating/AC System. In cold weather, it will not stay in the recirculating mode. It cuts out after about three minutes. Thus, outside air is sucked in. This may not be a problem for many people, but for those of us adversely affected by exhaust fumes, it borders on life threatening, especially when caught in heavy stop and go drive time traffic. I have talked ...
I've had my 2010 4runner since new and never had any issues except for a blown speaker at 5000 miles. To the author of the post with the 2012 4runner who was complaining about the recirculating air. Just hold down that button for about 5 seconds and it will stay on till you turn the car off or press it again. This will keep outside air from following into the car, regardless of hot or cold.