2011 Toyota 4Runner Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Toyota 4Runner
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Toyota 4Runner Recalls
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.
2011 Toyota 4Runner Reviews
When shifting into overdrive there is a knocking or rattling sound which comes and goes when shifting into overdrive it is comming from the engine or transmission. Brakes seem to lock causing car to lunge foreward. Has anyone had these problems.
I own a 2011 4Runner, 4x2 with 92,0000 miles on it. I have enjoyed it until today when I carried it in with a roaring sound. They came out to tell me my rear wheel bearings are bad. Not a cheap fix. Bearings are right at $400.00 each and Labor was going to run me another $550.00 + the tax. So as of today not to happy with my 4 runner :(
Just bought the 2011 SR5. Drove it back home 65 miles from the dealership. I miss my bucket seat from my 2003 Sport Edition. The engine is smoother since it is a five speed and not a four speed like my 2003.It looks bigger in and out. Too new to rate...But for now i give it 5 stars.