2007 Toyota 4Runner Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Toyota 4Runner
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Toyota 4Runner Problems
If the car will not start, the most likely problem is worn or corroded solenoid contacts in the starter. Usually, these parts can be replaced without purchasing a new starter.
2007 Toyota 4Runner Questions
Common when moving from a traffic light stop position
tranny fluid correctly? A local Toyota service dept. told me this. They said its the only way to do it right.
It's good idea to mix a 12oz hy-per lube replacement additive with 5W-30 synthetic Mobil motor oil for my Toyota 4runner. Thanks
2007 Toyota 4Runner Recalls
The accelerator pedal can become trapped under an unsecured or incompatible floor mat. This can cause the accelerator pedal to stick in the wide open position, increasing the risk of a crash. At this time, the remedy plan is still under development, but will most likely involve modification or replacement of the accelerator pedal and Toyota all-weather floor mats. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time. The Toyota recall number is 90L; the Lexus number is 90LG.
These vehicle were sold without the required load carrying captivity modification label. Dealers will mail the corrected label to vehicle owners. Owners have the option of requesting that the dealer install the label. This recall is expected to begin on May 27, 2010.
Southeast Toyota is recalling 2005–2011 models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models were sold without the proper load-carrying capacity modification labels, which may cause the driver to overload the vehicle, increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.