2008 Suzuki XL-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Suzuki XL-7
- I have to turn key not completely on but do it 3x b4 starting. Y?
- Brakes start to apply without pressing them. Slowly increases pressure until undrivable. I can put foot under pedal and pull up to release brakes. Replaced tires, brakes, rotors and master cylinder. Problem still occurs and out of money, shop has no clue.
- Suzuki dealer replaced timing chain, next day car would not start.
- where is the fuel filter located?
- Leaking antifreeze under central part of engine. Put STOP LEAK IN IT,
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Problems
An abnormal noise may develop from the timing chain due to a failed chain tensioner. This condition is generally caused by lack of oil to the timing chain guides. Suzuki may repair this condition free of charge if proper oil changes can be verified. A Rattling Type Noise May be Noted From The Front of the Engine
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Questions
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Reviews
sounds like a zip tye when turn my streeing wheel. what is that all about?
Worst car I've ever owned. No delearship in area to do repair. Rack and Pinion needs to be replaced again. Air only works when car is moving. I now have code 00008, engine position performance system, which states it may need timing chain and new tension. I will trade this car. I bought it in 2008 brand new. I have had nothing but problems.
Would buy again