2008 Suzuki XL-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Suzuki XL-7
- where is the fuel filter located?
- Leaking antifreeze under central part of engine. Put STOP LEAK IN IT,
- Estimate Repair Fuel Level Sensor CODE P0463?
- The paint is peeling on the top of my back hatch-is this a problem for the 08's?
- The manual shift is not working while the automatic is fine on my suzuki XL7 08
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Problems
An abnormal noise may develop from the timing chain due to a failed chain tensioner. This condition is generally caused by lack of oil to the timing chain guides. Suzuki may repair this condition free of charge if proper oil changes can be verified. A Rattling Type Noise May be Noted From The Front of the Engine
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Questions
The odometer is about 160,000 Kilometer and I have changed the its ATF last week.
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Reviews
sounds like a zip tye when turn my streeing wheel. what is that all about?
Worst car I've ever owned. No delearship in area to do repair. Rack and Pinion needs to be replaced again. Air only works when car is moving. I now have code 00008, engine position performance system, which states it may need timing chain and new tension. I will trade this car. I bought it in 2008 brand new. I have had nothing but problems.
Would buy again