2008 Suzuki XL-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Suzuki XL-7
- What causes low to loud hum and vibration with acceleration?
- only 1 of my air control knobs is working cant change it 2 heat or defrost
- When turn on my ac the light flashes but the ac does not come on any ideas?
- What is causing a water leak on diver side floor?
- how to remove rear lens for brake light repair ?
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Problems
An abnormal noise may develop from the timing chain due to a failed chain tensioner. This condition is generally caused by lack of oil to the timing chain guides. Suzuki may repair this condition free of charge if proper oil changes can be verified. A Rattling Type Noise May be Noted From The Front of the Engine
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Questions
I get no codes it was tested
Need to change burned out bulb
At dealer now
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Reviews
sounds like a zip tye when turn my streeing wheel. what is that all about?
Worst car I've ever owned. No delearship in area to do repair. Rack and Pinion needs to be replaced again. Air only works when car is moving. I now have code 00008, engine position performance system, which states it may need timing chain and new tension. I will trade this car. I bought it in 2008 brand new. I have had nothing but problems.
Would buy again