2006 Suzuki XL-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Suzuki XL-7
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Suzuki XL-7 Problems
An abnormal noise may develop from the timing chain due to a failed chain tensioner. This condition is generally caused by lack of oil to the timing chain guides. Suzuki may repair this condition free of charge if proper oil changes can be verified. A Rattling Type Noise May be Noted From The Front of the Engine
An oil leak may develop form the right front axle seal. Our technicians tell us a revised axle seal is available to correct this concern.
2006 Suzuki XL-7 Questions
rEAR OF VEHICLE IS HUMMING GETS LOUDER AS I SPEED UP WHAT IS THAT
The car will start after 30mins to 1 hour wait and the car don't have this kind of problem in the winter or at night when it's cool. The battery is good and the starter is OK, but AutoZone said the voltage regulator is defective, so they said that I have to change the alternator. Is the a...
Is that a common problem with the XL7?
2006 Suzuki XL-7 Recalls
The belt tensioner pulley for the power steering and AC has an outer portion made of plastic. The plastic may deteriorate and pieces of the pulley can break off, which could cause the drive belt to come off. It the drive belt were to come off, the steering would become difficult to turn, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected pulley to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 28, 2010. The Suzuki recall number is SB.
2006 Suzuki XL-7 Reviews
Had this vehicle now for 9 months, no problems. Bought for my wife, we started a new family and she loves the vehicle. Plenty of room for us and the baby and gear. It looks classy and has the bells and whistles of more expensive vehicles. Inexpensive to drive, we are enjoying our fist Suzuki.