2005 Suzuki XL-7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Suzuki XL-7
- The front of the engine and vibration noise when am driving, I get oil changes
- Will the catalytic converter from a 2000 Suzuki XL7 fit a 2005 XL7?
- I've lost all my gears the car won't move one min it's fine and the next nothing
- Code # PO401 low flow EGR . How to Check for cabon in passage and where is it V6
- where is knock sensor located
2005 Suzuki XL-7 Problems
An abnormal noise may develop from the timing chain due to a failed chain tensioner. This condition is generally caused by lack of oil to the timing chain guides. Suzuki may repair this condition free of charge if proper oil changes can be verified. A Rattling Type Noise May be Noted From The Front of the Engine
2005 Suzuki XL-7 Questions
engine light is on due to bad knock sensor.motor shut down
The volume controls on my steering wheel stopped working, no other symptoms exist. Any ideas?
The bolts came off but the tire will not move. Any suggestions
2005 Suzuki XL-7 Recalls
The belt tensioner pulley for the power steering and AC has an outer portion made of plastic. The plastic may deteriorate and pieces of the pulley can break off, which could cause the drive belt to come off. It the drive belt were to come off, the steering would become difficult to turn, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected pulley to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 28, 2010. The Suzuki recall number is SB.