1997 Suzuki X-90 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Suzuki X-90
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Suzuki X-90 Problems
Our technicians tell us the transfer case binds if driven on dry roads in 4WD mode, this may result in damage to the transfer case.
The T-top mechanism may jam or not operate properly requiring replacement of the locking mechanism.