2004 Suzuki Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Suzuki Vitara
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Suzuki Vitara Problems
An oil leak may develop form the right front axle seal. Our technicians tell us a revised axle seal is available to correct this concern.
The engine may be difficult to start in cold weather or at high altitude. Our technicians tell us there is a powertrain control module (PCM) software up grade which may help with these issues.
The brake pedal may pulsate upon brake apply. The common causes are overheating from heavy braking an/or improper wheel torque. Our technicians tell us that brake pads and rotors should be replaced to correct this concern. Problems may arise from aftermarket rotors due to quality concerns. This applies to both front and rear disk brakes.
2004 Suzuki Vitara Questions
Why is my head light bulbs are not working on low beam? It works on high beam.