2002 Suzuki Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Suzuki Vitara
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Suzuki Vitara Problems
An oil leak may develop form the right front axle seal. Our technicians tell us a revised axle seal is available to correct this concern.
2002 Suzuki Vitara Questions
Checked battery the day before to see voltage for alternator. Everything checked out OK. Next morning went to start car and inserted key, heard audible dinging and normal lights inside but when I turned the key I heard a pop noise and everything went dead. No manual head lights, no interior light...
whil tying to replace the light bulb I think some pieces broke from the old light bulb. Now the new bulb will not fit or light up. What can i do?
Car runs fine 25mph and above - getting 23 to 25 mpg. When I get into stop & go traffic 20mph or below for about 15 to 20 minutes the engine starts to run on 2 cylinders and then dies. Let it sit for 20 minutes and it starts right up and runs fine until I hit traffic again. Has been doing thi...