2000 Suzuki Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Suzuki Vitara
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Suzuki Vitara Problems
An oil leak may develop form the right front axle seal. Our technicians tell us a revised axle seal is available to correct this concern.
2000 Suzuki Vitara Questions
The dealer whom sold me the vehicle stated their is a piece of metal from the catylitic converter rattling around stuck up inside.cannot be gotten to.not to worry.it passed emissions test.
They are part of the headlight assembly, but there is no access to them from the engine comparment.
My husband is having a hard time figureing how to take out the rear licence plste bulb(s) to replace.