1996 Suzuki Swift Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Suzuki Swift
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1996 Suzuki Swift Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
Our technicians tell us these vehicles are sensitive to fuel quality. Using fuel of marginal quality can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light with misfire or oxygen sensor fault codes stored.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) light may illuminate, especially in hot or humid weather, due to binding in the ABS motor pack. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the motor pack will be necessary to correct this concern.
1996 Suzuki Swift Questions
Hi all I'm trying to adjust valves whats the gap on intake and exhaust. please help thanks