1994 Suzuki Swift Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Suzuki Swift
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1994 Suzuki Swift Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
The dome light may stay on due to a faulty door jamb switch which will require replacement.
Our technicians tell us these vehicles are sensitive to fuel quality. Using fuel of marginal quality can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light with misfire or oxygen sensor fault codes stored.
1994 Suzuki Swift Questions
fuel pump becomes inop when turn signal activated
Check engine light came on when driving to work. Stayed on when driving home. I could not detect any other problems.
It came on in the morning when going to work. Not driving on highways. Was still on after work, but was able to drive home.