1992 Suzuki Swift Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Suzuki Swift
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Suzuki Swift Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
The spot welds on the hood striker may be misaligned causing the hood not to latch properly. The correction is to install oversize washers under striker mounting bolts to secure the striker.
An engine vacuum leak from the throttle-body base gasket may result in a rough idle and/or stumble on acceleration. If this occurs, replacement of the failed gasket will be necessary.
1992 Suzuki Swift Questions
is there a way to reprogram the radio?