1991 Suzuki Swift Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Suzuki Swift
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Suzuki Swift Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
The dome light may stay on due to a faulty door jamb switch which will require replacement.
The spot welds on the hood striker may be misaligned causing the hood not to latch properly. The correction is to install oversize washers under striker mounting bolts to secure the striker.
1991 Suzuki Swift Questions
I have recently. Bought this bike. I am have a hell of a time trying to find parts and accessories ... I have a wirering problem I'm in desperate. Need of a wiring schismatic.
The door has been replaced. I don
I'm having a little bit of trouble with my Swift/Firefly/Metro. It's the 1.6 5speed sedan, and I get a bit of rough idling, throttle stumble and when I downshift, I get the "BOM-bomomomommm" noise (I have a sports exhaust fitted) that you would usually expect from a rally car or...