1998 Suzuki Sidekick Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Suzuki Sidekick
- have problems with my clutch pedal hitting the floor .
- Puddle of antifreeze on floor on drivers side while car sitting not running
- i have a 98 Suzuki sidekick idels rough n has no power
- where can I find the upgraded clutch pedal? My weld broke as well
- What's wrong with my Suzuki when the front end locks up and i can't move my car?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Problems
The clutch pedal may suddenly fall to the floor due to a broken weld on the pedal pivot assembly. A revised clutch pedal assembly is available to correct this condition.
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal due to hardening of the rubber seal. There is a revised seal and sleeve available to correct this concern. Our technicians tell us that changing the oil every 3000 miles may help prolong seal life.
A condition may develop where the accelerator pedal sticks and is not smooth. This can be caused by carbon build up on the throttle shaft or throttle body cleaner was used which removed the special coating on the throttle shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case the throttle body should be replaced.
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Questions
I saw a post here before and wanted to know where did you find the replacement parts to fix this.
Just noticed today
I have changed the fuel filter already
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Reviews
It is too funny to drive, but the engine has not enough trque to a great pick up. On close turns is fantastic, the best optinios for women doing u turn. In the highway is not the best, and also a gas spender. Doing 4x4 is good for steering but needs some xtr torque. I fu are a sporty person it will fit , if you are a racer forget about it. Pulling jetsky or a small boat it's fabouluos, wildlife...
first car, really liked it very relible!