1994 Suzuki Sidekick Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Suzuki Sidekick
- Can't start, it started, after driving around the block put it in park, then tried to restart and it wouldn't start. The gauges work, battery voltage is good radio works, seems like it doesn't recognize that it is in park
- why does my engine shake and I hav slight loss of power
- i keep getting oil in the water(cooling)sistem,looks like no one knows why
- was driving down the road and sidekick quit running and wont start
- leaking oil harmonic balancer
1994 Suzuki Sidekick Problems
The clutch pedal may suddenly fall to the floor due to a broken weld on the pedal pivot assembly. A revised clutch pedal assembly is available to correct this condition.
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal due to hardening of the rubber seal. There is a revised seal and sleeve available to correct this concern. Our technicians tell us that changing the oil every 3000 miles may help prolong seal life.
A condition may develop where the accelerator pedal sticks and is not smooth. This can be caused by carbon build up on the throttle shaft or throttle body cleaner was used which removed the special coating on the throttle shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case the throttle body should be replaced.
1994 Suzuki Sidekick Questions
I thought maybe miss fire but I did a complete tune up. but engine is still shaking.
it will turn over but wont start seems like it is not getting fuel. changed fuel pump still dont work
gaskets need replacing on the harmonic balancer. It is leaking oil. Problem is can not get the bolt out, we know if we break the bolt we have to pull the engine. Of couse don't want to do that. How do you get the bolt out? Have any ideas?