1993 Suzuki Sidekick Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
- have no power from the dash to the fuel pump? where
- when i start my sidekick the engine light comes on and it shuts off
- My brake light will not work on the right side brake, why?
- My car is not getting fuel. Can you help?
- check engine light--comes on automatically at 75k, a shop told me--also true at 150k?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Problems
The clutch pedal may suddenly fall to the floor due to a broken weld on the pedal pivot assembly. A revised clutch pedal assembly is available to correct this condition.
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal due to hardening of the rubber seal. There is a revised seal and sleeve available to correct this concern. Our technicians tell us that changing the oil every 3000 miles may help prolong seal life.
A condition may develop where the accelerator pedal sticks and is not smooth. This can be caused by carbon build up on the throttle shaft or throttle body cleaner was used which removed the special coating on the throttle shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case the throttle body should be replaced.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Questions
where is the harness connection for the fuel pump wiring?
I had my head gaskets replaced and when I spoke to the mechanic he said the fuel pump would work if he wired it to the battery, but not on it's own. He thought I needed a new computer. I installed on and the problem still exists.
I was told when the check engine light came on suddenly 8 yrs ago that Suzuki's were programmed/set to do so, to remind you of 75k maintenance, which I had already done at 50k. (I have taken REALLY good care of my Sidekick, and it has been a really good car, want to keep til it falls apart. ...
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Recalls
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Reviews
i loved this lil car but its expensive to fix and had to many prblems to fix