1991 Suzuki Samurai Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Suzuki Samurai
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Suzuki Samurai Problems
The battery may become discharged while driving due to a burned fusible link between the battery and the alternator. Our technicians recommend to ensure the new fusible link is correctly routed and secured upon replacement.
A rattle or vibration type noise from the center section exhaust heat shield may be noted on acceleration. A revised heat shield is available to correct this concern.