2007 Suzuki Reno Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Suzuki Reno
- My a/c keeps shutting off every time I come to a stop.
- my check engine light came on. my local auto parts store checked codes and had me replace gas cap. but light came on again. any ideas?
- my check engine light came on I had it checked at auto parts store
- Where is the oil pump located ?
- Check engine light on wont pass smog computer code PO137.
2007 Suzuki Reno Problems
A lack of power concern may develop accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light and several fault codes stored. This condition may be caused by a failed MAP sensor which will require replacement with an updated part.
A rough idle, high idle, or stalling condition may develop. Our technicians tell us updating the powertrain control module (PCM) software can correct these issues.
2007 Suzuki Reno Questions
was told it might be a vacuum leak
I was told to replace gas cap so I did. but the light came on again. I was told it going to be a vacuum leak. any idea what might cause it to come on ?
2007 Suzuki Reno Recalls
The headlight switch and daytime running lamp module may overheat, melt and cause a risk of fire. Dealers will replace the signal switch, add a jumper relay kit and replace the daytime running lamp module free of charge to resolve the concern.
2007 Suzuki Reno Reviews
Overall not a horrible car. Tends to make a rattling noise when idle. Ok gas mileage.