2007 Suzuki Reno Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Suzuki Reno
- the check engine light comes on everyday for a week and then goes off n back on
- 2007 reno smells like gas inside the car even with air on...???
- my engine light is back on, Just had it fix only had the car less than one month
- check engine light comes on and off, autozone code P0454, please advise.
- how can i get a hold of a maintenance schedule t/u
2007 Suzuki Reno Problems
A lack of power concern may develop accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light and several fault codes stored. This condition may be caused by a failed MAP sensor which will require replacement with an updated part.
Creaking of squeaking noises may be noted from the sway bar bushings. Our technicians tell us revised bushings are available which should correct this concern.
2007 Suzuki Reno Questions
the technician told me I need to have the Oxygen sensor repair. I had the castylic converter replace the transmission senor replace and trans flushed. Would me needing an Oxygen sensor causing the engine light to come back on. the car shift just alittle rought when I park it into the garage. it h...
a coolfront/freeze hit my town that morning engine came on later coolant hose exploded now my car needs coolant refills every other day should i fix it or get another car some mechanic said it was a blown head gasket but now i have coolant in my oil what can i do.the car has 68,000 miles on it?
car want come out of park