2006 Suzuki Reno Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Suzuki Reno
- Transmission problems, even though engine and transmission have been changed
- How do we start an 06 Reno was told it ran great.
- My wife's 2006 Suzuki reno has a trouble code p0217 what's the problem.
- Intermittent Stalling & check engine light comes on then goes off after few days
- i cant make my car starup
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Suzuki Reno Problems
A lack of power concern may develop accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light and several fault codes stored. This condition may be caused by a failed MAP sensor which will require replacement with an updated part.
Creaking of squeaking noises may be noted from the sway bar bushings. Our technicians tell us revised bushings are available which should correct this concern.
2006 Suzuki Reno Questions
i was driving my suzuki reno 2006 on the fwy and for no reason the engine just stop runing and i can fixed since then can some bady helpe me
when it did start it had no power to it like when my timing belt broke. its running like a lawn mower.
2006 Suzuki Reno Recalls
Increased resistance due to poor contact between the terminals of certain wires can generate heat that can melt the splice pack used to connect the power circuit wires for the headlamps. This can result in intermittent or total loss of low/high beam headlamp function. If the headlamps fail to function, this will lead to reduced driver visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reconnect the affected wires with two heat-shrink crimps to correct this problem. The Suzuki recall number is NU.
2006 Suzuki Reno Reviews
I like the car, the only inconvinient is the air bag on
Not a bad car, its just a middle of the pack member in a tough class. Not one outstanding feature on it. Unlike american makes it has a good looking interior made of cheap plastic. The engine is underpowered but responds well to tweaks. Transmission can be clunky when its cold. Steering is responsive but not in your face. Suspension is right where you'd expect it to be. I think this car has...