2005 Suzuki Reno Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Suzuki Reno
- I have 2001 Tundra 225k miles. I had a smog check and it failed with fault code
- Drove car home for lunch, got back in it to start but all it does is makes a few
- My car ran hot and the idle seems too high. What does it need?
- LOOKING FOR WHAT KIND OF DRIVE MY CAR HAS
- PO 420 Catalyst System efficiency Below threshold Bank 1
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Suzuki Reno Problems
A lack of power concern may develop accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light and several fault codes stored. This condition may be caused by a failed MAP sensor which will require replacement with an updated part.
Creaking of squeaking noises may be noted from the sway bar bushings. Our technicians tell us revised bushings are available which should correct this concern.
2005 Suzuki Reno Questions
Clicking noise. What could be my problem, I put another battery in it already and I just had the motor rebuilt
I JUST WANT TO KNOW DOES MY CAR HAVE FRONT WHEL REAR WHEEL OR BOTH
Engine light came on was told PO128 Coolant thermostat temp was below regulating temp. PO 342 Camshaft Position sensor A circuit low input Banks7 or single sensor and PO 420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below threshold Bank 1. What type of repairs could this be? Can it be driven some before repair?
2005 Suzuki Reno Recalls
Increased resistance due to poor contact between the terminals of certain wires can generate heat that can melt the splice pack used to connect the power circuit wires for the headlamps. This can result in intermittent or total loss of low/high beam headlamp function. If the headlamps fail to function, this will lead to reduced driver visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reconnect the affected wires with two heat-shrink crimps to correct this problem. The Suzuki recall number is NU.
2005 Suzuki Reno Reviews
We just bought this car for may daughter? The kid who had it put lights under the car. Well we drove the car home and couldn't get the key out! Took the shiftier plate of the automatic shiftier and the two wires were broke off. HELP? We want this lights off. Also the dimer switch was removed to put a switch in to turn these lights on and off so we have no dimmer switch. HELP