2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- i have a 2005 suzuki grand vitari and my compresser went out on my a/c
- Was running fine ~ now NO REVERSE!!! Shifts into R but nothing happens........
- WHEN I USE THE REMOTE STARTER,IT WILL CRANK AND START BUT WILL NOT STAY RUNNING,
- Wher is the fuel pump relay located
- A light display's saying esp on dash board
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
The timing chain cover gasket and timing chain tensioner may fail, causing an oil leak or excessive noise. Because removing the timing chain is labor intensive, this can be an expensive repair.
The engine may be difficult to start in cold weather or at high altitude. Our technicians tell us there is a powertrain control module (PCM) software up grade which may help with these issues.
2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
IT WILL START NORMALLY WHEN I USE KEY
What does a warning light saying esp mean ?
when turning the key to on service engine light dont turn on.also cant find a relay for the fuel pump.car wont start,installed a new fuel pump it started and ran for probably a day then it turn off while runnig on the road
2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Recalls
2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Reviews
Where do you find a Clock Spring for 2005 Grand Vitara? These cars never break down. There are no spare parts out there.
Dear all, I just bought a Grand Vitara, called in Mexico Tracker by General Motors. Main concern that I have is about lights: 1. The rear ones do not works (brake and reverse works properly) but normal rear light do not. 2. Fog lamps do not work, and 3. All backlight from IPCluster, HVAC and automatic transmission indicator of speed are not illuminated when front lamps are turned to on. ...
Excelent car, I love everything!