2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- What would cause it to be burning oil?
- Not getting power to fuel pump. Checked fuses and relays. Need relay locations.
- When I accelerate in 5th gear i get a high pitch whining noise every now and aga
- I have replaced the front oil seal in the transfer case still have the leak help
- terrible noise when a/c compressor comes on, whats problem
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
The timing chain cover gasket and timing chain tensioner may fail, causing an oil leak or excessive noise. Because removing the timing chain is labor intensive, this can be an expensive repair.
The engine may be difficult to start in cold weather or at high altitude. Our technicians tell us there is a powertrain control module (PCM) software up grade which may help with these issues.
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
Does any one know if there are any hidden relays besides the engine and cabin locations?
I have replaced it twice this week do u have a solution?
noise everytime compressor comes on
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara Recalls
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara Reviews
Good luck trying to find a u-joint if you have a manual transmision! OBSOLETE according to the dealerships!!! What a POS!!!