2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- How do you remove rear brake drums?
- what is the average cost to get timing chain replaced in the richmond, va area
- What would cause the ABS to activate when braking?
- motor sound is high" when engine start on .the sound is decreased gradually why
- 4 wheel drive light in dash flashes when in 4 wheel drive
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
The timing chain cover gasket and timing chain tensioner may fail, causing an oil leak or excessive noise. Because removing the timing chain is labor intensive, this can be an expensive repair.
Creaking of squeaking noises may be noted from the sway bar bushings. Our technicians tell us revised bushings are available which should correct this concern.
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
I recently had the rotars and brakes changed on my 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX. Now, everytime I brake the ABS activates, the brakes on the front driver side grind, and the pedal is stiff and pulsates. It's only on the driver side.No matter the road condition.It's terrifying.
when starting the engine with ignition key" motor sound is increased .when engine is warmed this sound is gradually decreased.
Also flashes 4 wheel drive when in 4 wheel low