2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
The timing chain cover gasket and timing chain tensioner may fail, causing an oil leak or excessive noise. Because removing the timing chain is labor intensive, this can be an expensive repair.
Creaking of squeaking noises may be noted from the sway bar bushings. Our technicians tell us revised bushings are available which should correct this concern.
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
I recently had the rotars and brakes changed on my 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX. Now, everytime I brake the ABS activates, the brakes on the front driver side grind, and the pedal is stiff and pulsates. It's only on the driver side.No matter the road condition.It's terrifying.
when starting the engine with ignition key" motor sound is increased .when engine is warmed this sound is gradually decreased.