1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
The timing chain cover gasket and timing chain tensioner may fail, causing an oil leak or excessive noise. Because removing the timing chain is labor intensive, this can be an expensive repair.
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
A little while ago my suzuki started making a rhythmic grinding from my driver's side rear tire. Rhythmic in the sense that when Im speeding up the rhythm picks up. So, we figured it was the wheel bearing needing to be replaced. Well- we're still in the process of fixing it, however now m...
my interior lights ,and clock , are not working ,
i have checked fuses under the bonnet and in drivers side footwell to no avail,
any ideas ?
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Recalls
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Reviews
The best car i have
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!! It has 202,000 miles and has been through 3 teenagers. I drove this car when I was 16 and when my parents were selling it I know I had to buy it. I have never replaced anything on it and everything still works. Love this car.