1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- How will I know if I may need a heater coil
- How do I know if motor/engine is going out
- My RPMS will not go up when I give the car gas However it will pick up speed
- my 4wheel dr quit working the dash light does not come on, does it have a fuse?
- My oil light stays on when she is in neutro and in speed it turns off again
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
The timing chain cover gasket and timing chain tensioner may fail, causing an oil leak or excessive noise. Because removing the timing chain is labor intensive, this can be an expensive repair.
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
It seems my defrost isnt working and the front floor is wet
why is this happening? Can someone help me. people are saying it is because the oil pump is damaged
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Recalls
1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Reviews
The best car i have
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!! It has 202,000 miles and has been through 3 teenagers. I drove this car when I was 16 and when my parents were selling it I know I had to buy it. I have never replaced anything on it and everything still works. Love this car.