2001 Suzuki Esteem Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Suzuki Esteem
- where is fuel filter located on 2001 Suzuki esteem
- My turn signal don't work they just stop working
- My turn signal are not working what can it be checked all the bulbs there OK the
- What is the possible reasons the vehicle doesn't shift gears easily; or at all ?
- my fuel pump is not working and the relay is in good condition not burn or broke
2001 Suzuki Esteem Problems
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal due to hardening of the rubber seal. There is a revised seal and sleeve available to correct this concern. Our technicians tell us that changing the oil every 3000 miles may help prolong seal life.
The brake pedal may pulsate upon brake apply. The common causes are overheating from heavy braking an/or improper wheel torque. Our technicians tell us that brake pads and rotors should be replaced to correct this concern. Problems may arise from aftermarket rotors due to quality concerns. This applies to both front and rear disk brakes.
A condition may develop where the accelerator pedal sticks and is not smooth. This can be caused by carbon build up on the throttle shaft or throttle body cleaner was used which removed the special coating on the throttle shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case the throttle body should be replaced.
2001 Suzuki Esteem Questions
How can I fix it
I checked the fuses and they seem Ok what can it be
The car is a manual transmission.
Recently started to struggle to get the car in gear.
Will shift easily when engine is off.
Has to be forced at times to put in gear, and other times shifts normally.