1998 Suzuki Esteem Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Suzuki Esteem
- brake fluid leak and brakes are gone what do i do?
- I need to have an inside door handle on the drivers side replaced
- Pep Boys want to charge $500.42 to change my timing belt(Include Tax).
- My Esteem does not change gears when driving.
- front passenger side door won't unlock can't open door how do I get it to unlock
1998 Suzuki Esteem Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate upon brake apply. The common causes are overheating from heavy braking an/or improper wheel torque. Our technicians tell us that brake pads and rotors should be replaced to correct this concern. Problems may arise from aftermarket rotors due to quality concerns. This applies to both front and rear disk brakes.
A squeak type noise may be noted from the top of the rack and pinion steering gear while turning the steering wheel. This is commonly caused by friction between the steering pinion shaft and its seal. Our technicians recommend to replace the pinion seal and use multi-purpose wheel bearing grease during reassembly to correct this concern.
1998 Suzuki Esteem Questions
Differs from your estimate. Is this too much to pay?
Whenever I put it in drive it remains in one gear and does not change no matter how much I accelerate. If I start in 1 or 2 it behaves the same way. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
I have tried to pullup manually while using key but won't work..
how can i remove door so i can get the panel off