1998 Suzuki Esteem Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Suzuki Esteem
- brake fluid leak and brakes are gone what do i do?
- My steering wheel won't unlock. Can I replace tumbler only? Is it hard to change
- How do I find out if my Suzuki wagon is a GL or GLX or whatever? Not on car.
- I need to have an inside door handle on the drivers side replaced
- Pep Boys want to charge $500.42 to change my timing belt(Include Tax).
1998 Suzuki Esteem Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate upon brake apply. The common causes are overheating from heavy braking an/or improper wheel torque. Our technicians tell us that brake pads and rotors should be replaced to correct this concern. Problems may arise from aftermarket rotors due to quality concerns. This applies to both front and rear disk brakes.
A squeak type noise may be noted from the top of the rack and pinion steering gear while turning the steering wheel. This is commonly caused by friction between the steering pinion shaft and its seal. Our technicians recommend to replace the pinion seal and use multi-purpose wheel bearing grease during reassembly to correct this concern.
1998 Suzuki Esteem Questions
Differs from your estimate. Is this too much to pay?