1998 Suzuki Esteem Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Suzuki Esteem
- brake fluid leak and brakes are gone what do i do?
- front passenger side door won't unlock can't open door how do I get it to unlock
- Outside back door handle broken, child safety lock engaged. Unable to open door.
- Clean or replace EGR Valve?
- How do I get the front drivers side brake caliper unseized on a 98 suzuki esteem
1998 Suzuki Esteem Problems
A squeak type noise may be noted from the top of the rack and pinion steering gear while turning the steering wheel. This is commonly caused by friction between the steering pinion shaft and its seal. Our technicians recommend to replace the pinion seal and use multi-purpose wheel bearing grease during reassembly to correct this concern.
1998 Suzuki Esteem Questions
I have tried to pullup manually while using key but won't work..
how can i remove door so i can get the panel off
I have a 1998 Suzuki Esteem, 4 door sedan. The passenger/rear outside door handle is broken, which I know how to repair, but haven't gotten the part for yet. My dilemma, is that apparently the manual child safety lock slipped down prior to the door closing the last time, and now the door cann...
Check engine light came on, know that it's the EGR valve (diagnostic code). Suspect the valve gasket cover may need replacing (that's okay)--but on an older car, is it better just to clean the EGR valve or replace? First time it's happened, eye on budget.