1996 Suzuki Esteem Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Suzuki Esteem
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Suzuki Esteem Problems
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal due to hardening of the rubber seal. There is a revised seal and sleeve available to correct this concern. Our technicians tell us that changing the oil every 3000 miles may help prolong seal life.
A squeak type noise may be noted from the top of the rack and pinion steering gear while turning the steering wheel. This is commonly caused by friction between the steering pinion shaft and its seal. Our technicians recommend to replace the pinion seal and use multi-purpose wheel bearing grease during reassembly to correct this concern.
Our technicians tell us these vehicles are sensitive to fuel quality. Using fuel of marginal quality can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light with misfire or oxygen sensor fault codes stored.
1996 Suzuki Esteem Reviews
i have a suzuki esteem wagon model 1996. i bought it last year..its a good car and so far for almost 12 months it runs very good and never give a problem. this car is very economical when it comes to petrol..love this car.
Not a bad car. It's lasted for a while.