1995 Suzuki Esteem Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Suzuki Esteem
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Suzuki Esteem Problems
A squeak type noise may be noted from the top of the rack and pinion steering gear while turning the steering wheel. This is commonly caused by friction between the steering pinion shaft and its seal. Our technicians recommend to replace the pinion seal and use multi-purpose wheel bearing grease during reassembly to correct this concern.
Our technicians tell us these vehicles are sensitive to fuel quality. Using fuel of marginal quality can result in illumination of the Check Engine Light with misfire or oxygen sensor fault codes stored.
1995 Suzuki Esteem Questions
just bought a used 96 Suzuki Esteem. has a few problems that are fixable in my opinion but it doesn't have any heat (which is a big problem for me). The fan blows but it doesn't blow hot.
1995 Suzuki Esteem Reviews
i have a 95 esteem w/ 300,000 + miles & still get 40+ miles to gal.but lost 2nd gear recently, and cannot find replacement part's. don't know who makes tranny or if i have right model # SE5F-A. everyone has bearing & sycro kit, but no gear sets. who & were do i need to look?