2010 Suzuki Equator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Suzuki Equator
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Suzuki Equator Problems
2010 Suzuki Equator Recalls
Suzuki is recalling 2008–2010 SX4; 2010 Grand Vitara; and 2009–2010 Equator models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750, 760, and 765 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Suzuki will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
The lower control link weld in the bushing area may crack, which may cause the wheel alignment angle to change. This may cause difficulty controlling the vehicle and could lead to an accident. Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace one or both lower control links. This recall began on June 1, 2010.
The fasteners securing the passenger air bag and the steering shaft positioning bracket may not have been tightened correctly. The passenger side air bag may not deploy as designed. Also, the steering column may become loose, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the fasteners in question, replace any that are missing, and properly torque all affected fasteners to the proper specification. No letters will be sent as all affected vehicles have been repaired.