2009 Suzuki Equator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Suzuki Equator
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Suzuki Equator Problems
A noise may develop from the rear driveshaft center support bearing requiring replacement of the failed bearing.
A squeaking noise or vibration may he noted from the driveshaft area. This can be caused by failing universal joint which will require replacement.
2009 Suzuki Equator Questions
after the truck got warm the fan started working again.the shop advised to put in heated garage overnite and it would fix it, will this work. when the vehicle sits for a prolonged period(over 8hrs)in this freezing weather, it won't work until the interior warms up...using a space heater. it i...
2009 Suzuki Equator Recalls
Suzuki is recalling 2008–2010 SX4; 2010 Grand Vitara; and 2009–2010 Equator models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750, 760, and 765 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Suzuki will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2009 Suzuki Equator Reviews
Have not had it long enough to give rating. Purchase it used 2009 Equator, 1.5 days later the check engine light came on and they reset it and it came back on 5 days later. i took it back where purhased to be repaired. After two weeks they called and said it was ready but called back to say the light came back on. Said it was the Fuel temperature sensor, gas tank have to be taken off to mak...
I have had the crew cab since April 2009. BEST vehicle I have ever owned!!! I test drove every brand out there and it was the best value there is!!!