2005 Suzuki Aerio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Suzuki Aerio
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Suzuki Aerio Problems
The rear tires may wear prematurely. Our technicians tell us the rear wheels should be re-aligned using revised specifications in order to help correct this issue.
The front brake pads may wear out prematurely, this is most commonly caused by aggressive driving. However, in some cases this condition can be caused by brake caliper or hose failure due to contaminated brake fluid. Our technicians always stress the importance of changing the brake fluid at the correct service intervals.
2005 Suzuki Aerio Questions
just recently happen about two weeks and it's been sitting in my garage.