2004 Suzuki Aerio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Suzuki Aerio
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Suzuki Aerio Problems
The rear tires may wear prematurely. Our technicians tell us the rear wheels should be re-aligned using revised specifications in order to help correct this issue.
The front brake pads may wear out prematurely, this is most commonly caused by aggressive driving. However, in some cases this condition can be caused by brake caliper or hose failure due to contaminated brake fluid. Our technicians always stress the importance of changing the brake fluid at the correct service intervals.
2004 Suzuki Aerio Questions
The Red light keeps blinking in my car
Everytime wen put breaks the ABS pump comes on.
change the breaks like 6 months ago everytime that my daughter press the breaks makes a claking noise.