2004 Suzuki Aerio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Suzuki Aerio
- 2.3 liter is it easier to go threw top of motor to retrive a broken dipstick or the bottom
- Is it easier going threw top of motor or bottom of motor to retrieve a dipstick
- 04 Suzuki Aerio - The AC turns on by its self, while driving won't turn off
- In which direction my condenser fan motor should blow
- my lock my hatch will not stay lock , do I need to replace it ?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Problems
The rear tires may wear prematurely. Our technicians tell us the rear wheels should be re-aligned using revised specifications in order to help correct this issue.
The front brake pads may wear out prematurely, this is most commonly caused by aggressive driving. However, in some cases this condition can be caused by brake caliper or hose failure due to contaminated brake fluid. Our technicians always stress the importance of changing the brake fluid at the correct service intervals.
2004 Suzuki Aerio Questions
The problem started tow days ago won't turn off if I press the AC ON/OFF button while I'm driving it turn engine off I hear the AC compressor stop running
The Red light keeps blinking in my car