2003 Suzuki Aerio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Suzuki Aerio
- My 800CC Suzuki car, starts missing when it is stopped and started 4~5 times.
- I started to notice my AC was not blowing cold air all the time.
- Why in the world do the bumper caps keep popping off when doing normal driving?
- what would cause engine to idle rough,cuts off but will crank back
- how hard is it to change an tensioner pully an about how much r the parts
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Suzuki Aerio Problems
The rear tires may wear prematurely. Our technicians tell us the rear wheels should be re-aligned using revised specifications in order to help correct this issue.
The front brake pads may wear out prematurely, this is most commonly caused by aggressive driving. However, in some cases this condition can be caused by brake caliper or hose failure due to contaminated brake fluid. Our technicians always stress the importance of changing the brake fluid at the correct service intervals.
2003 Suzuki Aerio Questions
When on the way there is a need to stop and start car 4 ~ 5 times it starts MISSING (Current or Fuel Supply interrupts.
Have Changed: Distributor Cap, Rotor Arm, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wires, Point Ignition Coil, Fuel Pump etc. No improvement. Please mention possible problem.
I would have to play with the controls or turn the AC off and on and than the AC would blow cold air again. Most of the time the ac would blow cold air normally but lately I find myself playing with the controls or turning the ac on and off a lot more and two days ago it just stopped blowing cold...
I cannot tell you how angry I am when I see yet again, the bumper cap has dropped off somewhere unknown, during normal driving. Why does this happen, and why am I expected to replace these things over and over and over and over? I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG AND THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH THE CAR. I SEE O...