2002 Suzuki Aerio Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Suzuki Aerio
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Suzuki Aerio Problems
The rear tires may wear prematurely. Our technicians tell us the rear wheels should be re-aligned using revised specifications in order to help correct this issue.
The front brake pads may wear out prematurely, this is most commonly caused by aggressive driving. However, in some cases this condition can be caused by brake caliper or hose failure due to contaminated brake fluid. Our technicians always stress the importance of changing the brake fluid at the correct service intervals.
2002 Suzuki Aerio Questions
Cooling fan relay defective. Order new one. Problems is all the relays look alike. Cover only marked with relay 1,2,3 etc. Anybody know which relay is the right one? And no I don't have the owner's manually.
2002 Suzuki Aero
Whenever im backing up turning the steering wheel, I hear a popping sound. 1 machanic told me that I need a right front lower ball joint and another said tie rod end boots.Which do I need?,confused again....thanksforyourhelp.
2002 Suzuki Aerio Recalls
2002 Suzuki Aerio Reviews
My 2002 suzuki aerio has been such a great car. After 10 yrs of virtually no engine problems, I now face having to replace the MAF sensor unit due to an engine stalling issue. My problem now, is trying to locate the part without having to purchase the whole MAF UNIT which runs $1400 direct from the dealer. Aftermarket parts are available & sold as the sensor only but it does not fit my car! Can...