2008 Subaru Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Subaru Outback
- how do i reset the Blinking cruise control light, COL & Traction control lite?
- I am told the catalytic converter is warranteed up to 150,000 miles or 2023, is that for all owners of the vehicles?
- I have a rumble noise when turning the wheel slightly from right front side.
- How to jump a drained battery
- What should the cost of replacing all 4 struts be?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Subaru Outback Problems
2008 Subaru Outback Questions
Left doors open,key in ignition. Attempted jump - gauges now light but engine won't turn. Code did show can't remember it.
2008 Subaru Outback Recalls
In areas where salt is used on the roads, slush containing road salt can splash through a gap in the fuel tank protector resulting in corrosion of the brake lines. This corrosion may lead to brake fluid leakage resulting in reduced braking performance, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and leaking brake lines will be replaced. Anti-corrosion rustproofing wax will be applied to all recalled vehicles.
2008 Subaru Outback Reviews
Great car. It is unmatched in snow or gravel. I wish the engine had a little more power (haling four people through mountains doesn't really work so well.) This is our second Subaru Outback. The first was in a wreck after 3.5 year which was a shame because with 60,000 miles we felt it was just getting broken in. My only issue is the Maintenance costs. From what I read I see many people d...