2008 Subaru Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Subaru Outback
- what could be the cause of no brake fluid comes out when bleeding the brakes?
- how do i reset the Blinking cruise control light, COL & Traction control lite?
- I am told the catalytic converter is warranteed up to 150,000 miles or 2023, is that for all owners of the vehicles?
- I have a rumble noise when turning the wheel slightly from right front side.
- How to jump a drained battery
2008 Subaru Outback Problems
2008 Subaru Outback Questions
2008 Subaru Outback Recalls
In areas where salt is used on the roads, slush containing road salt can splash through a gap in the fuel tank protector resulting in corrosion of the brake lines. This corrosion may lead to brake fluid leakage resulting in reduced braking performance, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and leaking brake lines will be replaced. Anti-corrosion rustproofing wax will be applied to all recalled vehicles.
2008 Subaru Outback Reviews
Great car. It is unmatched in snow or gravel. I wish the engine had a little more power (haling four people through mountains doesn't really work so well.) This is our second Subaru Outback. The first was in a wreck after 3.5 year which was a shame because with 60,000 miles we felt it was just getting broken in. My only issue is the Maintenance costs. From what I read I see many people d...