2007 Subaru Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Subaru Outback
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Subaru Outback Problems
The front oxygen (air fuel ratio) sensor element may develop a crack, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Subaru has recalled certain models to replace sensors that may fail. The Subaru service program number is WXW-80, this is not a government mandated recall.
2007 Subaru Outback Questions
After I release breaks - car practically don't move until I press gas pedal. I think it's car Computer. How to reset it. Or, just wait a couple of more days, and it will reset itself ? Thanks.
2007 Subaru Outback Recalls
In areas where salt is used on the roads, slush containing road salt can splash through a gap in the fuel tank protector resulting in corrosion of the brake lines. This corrosion may lead to brake fluid leakage resulting in reduced braking performance, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and leaking brake lines will be replaced. Anti-corrosion rustproofing wax will be applied to all recalled vehicles.