2013 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Subaru Legacy
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Subaru Legacy Recalls
The steering column contains several components that work together to transmit the rotating motion of the steering wheel to the steering rack. These vehicles are being recalled because the inner and outer shafts of the steering column may separate from each other. If this were to occur the driver would not be able to steer the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the steering column assembly to correct this concern.
On 2010-2013 Subaru models equipped with an automatic transmission and Audiovox accessory remote start system, if the key fob is dropped it may begin randomly transmitting a request to start the engine, causing the engine to unexpectedly start and run for up to 15 minutes. The engine may continue to start and stop until the battery in the fob goes dead or until the vehicle runs out of fuel. If the vehicle is parked in an enclosed area, there is a risk of carbon monoxide build-up which may cause asphyxiation. Original equipment keyless entry fobs integrated on the vehicle key are not affected. Dealers will replace the affected key fobs to correct this concern.