2008 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Subaru Legacy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Subaru Legacy Questions
remove them or not?
Only happens when the car goes past 65 MPH.
No problems yet I only have 38800 on my car right now, I was just planing ahead
2008 Subaru Legacy Recalls
In areas where salt is used on the roads, slush containing road salt can splash through a gap in the fuel tank protector resulting in corrosion of the brake lines. This corrosion may lead to brake fluid leakage resulting in reduced braking performance, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and leaking brake lines will be replaced. Anti-corrosion rustproofing wax will be applied to all recalled vehicles.
The engine oil supply tube may vibrate and crack due to improper installation. This could result in an oil leak and a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect for a cracked pipes and install an additional support bracket to secure the pipe. This recall began on October 20, 2008. The Subaru recall number is WVF-16.