2000 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Subaru Legacy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Subaru Legacy Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
The leak may develop from the oil pump seal. Our technicians prefer to use thread locker when replacing the seal to prevent the bolts from becoming loose again.
2000 Subaru Legacy Questions
The ABS light came on after a sudden stop
and stayed on.
My vehicle is a Legacy Outback. Some times I smell a burning smell. Some times it smells like oil and other times like hot water. The dealer showed me that I have oil leaking from Head gasket. There is oil accumulated on parts under the car, but I have never seen any oil on the ground where I par...
just replaced the cooked alternator it heated up and smoked