1993 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Subaru Legacy
- how to take out a front passenger wheel bearing out also signs of bad tirods
- battery is going dead replaced it and the altenator and still wont hold a charge
- can you access the auto trans control system
- i had the transmission replaced- now the power indicator light is flashing
- What is causing my ac compressor not to come on? Would bad control relay cause?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1993 Subaru Legacy Questions
My car was shaking an making noise in the front end especilly toward the front passenger took axle nut off to get to wheel bearing an can't take it out also trying to check tirods an anything else that would make the front end shake I jus bought this car
Turns over but will not start.
1993 Subaru Legacy Recalls
1993 Subaru Legacy Reviews
I have driven may cars over the years.And I have to say hands down the subaru is the best ever.I do all my own repairs and fix cars has a part time job and they are easy'er to work on than just about any car on the market. My wife has a 1995 Subaru legacy wagon with near 500.000 miles on it.And sofar the only things I had to fix was a fuel pump and around four timing belts over the past few yea...
Bought this car used for my teenage son and expected it to last about a year since it had 108,000 miles on it. My daughter is now using it at College 4 years later and it is still running strong at 158,000 miles. The only real issue has been a chronic oil leak. Other than that it is the most reliable car in the family. Body is not looking the best but it runs great. It is only front wheel ...